Saturday, May 21, 2011

Seconds tick by. Grains of sand sift on. Weeds continue to flourish. Time to take a stand.

It's a beautiful Saturday in Ohio. Not to be taken for granted or wasted by staying inside.

I'm getting out there in my khaki work/paint capris & tshirt and tackling the universal curse on woman. No, I am not talking about the wracking pain of childbirth.

I'm talking about woman vs. nature. Woman fights procrastination, perfectionism, and unrealistic expectations while Nature tries to reclaim Woman’s hard-fought, sweat-earned plot of Homestead & Adams.

I've got 57 varieties of projects to make progress on, but today's goal is to clean up the front flower beds. I want everyone to feel welcome at my home. But right now,even I am wary of my Appalachian paradise.

Well, I guess it's time to face the music. It’s time to dress up right. It's time to get things started on the most sensational, inspirational, motivational, weed-irrational... this is what I call the Weed-With-Me Show!!

Tune in next time to see our heroine resting on the deck, nursing a cold iced tea, looking over her victor's spoils.

No comments:

Post a Comment